COVID-19 Nonprofit Resources
COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofit Organizations
Whether you are guiding staff about travel or remote work arrangements, wondering what other groups are doing in response to COVID-19, fielding donors’ questions about your nonprofit’s response or the impact on planned events, or worrying that the virus will dampen your fundraising, these online resources may help guide your organization.
Resource Lists – All Topics
- Curated List of Resources from Beth Kanter
- Chronicle of Philanthropy Responding to the Corona Virus
- National Council of Nonprofits Resource Links
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation Crisis Response Resources
Coaching on CARES Act Funding
CNE Support for Nonprofits Accessing SBA COVID-19 Relief Funds
Clinics with El Pajaro CDC: April 28 & 30 at 3:00 p.m.: Join the Calls
One-on-one coaching on the application process: contact El Pajaro CDC directly (831) 722-1224 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Find a local lender: https://www.sba.gov/paycheckprotection/find
- CARESAct Webinar Slides 4-8-2020 and FAQ
- H- Banks for Central Coast COVID Relief – as of 4-6-2020
- H -SBA Programs and checklist ENGLISH
- The SBA resumes accepting Paycheck Protection Program applications from participating lenders on April 27, 2020. The SBA resumes processing EIDL Loan and Advance applications that are already in the queue on a first come, first-served basis. (Source: SBA)
- Comparison chart of federal relief for nonprofits
- Sample Loan and Forgiveness Calculations
- PPP Toolbox from FMA includes recorded webinar overview, monthly payroll calculator, script for talking with bank and more.
- What Nonprofits Should Do Right Now from Nonprofit Finance Fund – includes cash flow tools and budget scenario templates.
- COVID-19 and Cashflow recorded webinar from Community Capital Advisors
- Nonprofits and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
National Council of Nonprofits 3/27/20
- How Nonprofits Can Apply for Loans and Other Emergency Benefits (source: Chronicle of Philanthropy) 4/2/20
- Show Up Challenge: Free Coaching on COVID-19 Fundraising Appeals (May 7-20)
- List of emergency financial resources to help with COVID-19 hardships (source: Candid)
- Immigrant Response Funds for Undocumented Folks (source: Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees)
- Fundraising-related resources (source: Bloomerang)
- Funding Resources List (source: CalNonprofits)
- Beneficial Business Exchange – Mutual Aid Platform (coordinated by American Heart Association)
- CNE’s RFP Page
- Tough Times Call for Tough Action: A Decision Framework for Nonprofit Leaders and Boards (source: SeaChange)
- What Board Commitment to Equity Looks Like in This Moment (source: BoardSource)
Human Resources and Risk
- Nonprofit HR Coronavirus Digital Information Portal and TPO’s COVID19 Alert 4/22/2020
- Coronavirus Nonprofit Risk Management Resources – robust list updated daily
- No Business Continuity Plan? Take These 4 Steps (source: Nonprofit Risk Management Center)
Crisis Planning and Communications
- Crisis Planning Checklist and Nonprofit guide to COVID planning
- Communications Templates and Examples
Please take the needs survey to let us know what would be helpful to you.
Upcoming Featured EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Sign Up to Receive Our E-news
Organizational Development Grants
Take your nonprofit to the next level with support for one-time activities that build the inner workings of your organization.
Program Officer and Acting Director, Center for Nonprofit Excellence